Low Circular Table #2001-1384
Low blackwood circular table; cross-banded timber on top with circular inset of blue leather, on a cross-banded frieze with fielded panels above four tapering square section legs ending in spade feet.
This table was not designed for the Provisional Parliament House in the 1920s, but was manufactured at a later date. It has been used in a variety of capacities around the building. The dark blue colour of the leather on the top of the table indicates this table was purchased for use in the Parliamentary Library.